Monday, January 31, 2011

Proof & Truth

When I am older I don't want to be like you

When I am older I don't want to let it be like that

Some of us just don't want to fear them like you

Some of us just can't watch them let it be like that


Show me some proof

Give me some truth

Let them show us some proof

Cant they accept some truth?


We've been heading down this road a while

We've been taking it here for a while

Nothing we ever say will tame a child

Nothing we ever do will tame the wild


Come on darling, show us some proof

fools on that hill, give us some truth

Why can't you give us some proof?

Can't you accept facts as truth?


Is knowledge some kind of game to you?

Do you believe everything you read?

Is government some kind of fame to you?

Do you believe all propaganda they feed?


Enough guessing, wheres the proof?

Enlighten us with some absolute truth

They know they have the proof

Now shut up and give me the truth


Your ignorance is not getting this argument anywhere

You want to change the world, but fight over nothing

You say you know love, but hate everyone everywhere

You want a revolution, but aren't willing to do something


We can work it out with some real proof

Witnesses are dead, we'll never get the truth

Were you there, do you have our proof?

We know more now, can you accept the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment