Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Long Lapse...

Well I am back for my second blog post...it has been a week or so since my last post and nothing good has come in the Ranger world. The Capitals have evened the series (As many Ranger fans predicted they would) and are now looking to finish the Rangers off in Game 7 tonight in Washington D.C.

Hopefully, if there is a god, Artem Anisimov will start tonight in replace of Aaron Voros, but who knows? I wont count the Rangers out of this series yet, because they did win the first two in Washington, so anything is possible, right? The Rangers just need to keep their composure and make sure they stay out of the Penalty Box. And with that I will give you my five keys to tonights games.

Five Keys to CAPS Vs. Rangers
1. Rangers need to score first
2. Stay out of the box Avery! AND everyone else on the club
3. Get more than 30 shots on Varlamov!
4. Score at least ONE Powerplay goal
5. FORECHECK! FORECHECK! FORECHECK!

Well I am off for pregame dinner and then pregame! Check back later

No comments:

Post a Comment